Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Product of the week #3

This week I have been loving 'OPI Cajun Shrimp'. The picture doesn't really show the colour well due to the lighting, and nor does the one on their website, but if you look at the two, the actual shade is somewhere in the middle! 


Not only do I love this colour, a sort of coraly, reddish, orangey pink; but I would just like to take a moment to announce how much I freaking love OPI polishes! They have a flat brush, which I love (why don't all nail polishes have these???), they're so so pigmented that you could get away with one coat if you're in a hurry (but I went for two just for the sake of it), and omg the application actually makes me enjoy painting my nails; a task usually resulting in me becoming incredibly frustrated from streaks, smudges and all round messy application! Last but certainly not least, these polishes are so durable, I went five days without any chips at all, a record for someone who can barely usually go one day. Their staying power is probably also down to being paired with my 'OPI Natural Nail Base Coat', and 'Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat'; two of my nail painting staples. I will definitely be extending my OPI collection, as I think they're worth forking out that extra little bit of money; and there are so many colours to choose from! You can always also find them a bit cheaper than the usual £11.50 online, so there's no excuse not to try them!

Do you recommend any shades, or maybe you have a brand of nail polishes you love? Let us know!

Bye for now! 

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment