Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Product of the week #2

It's fair to say I'm very lazy when it comes to lip products, forgetting to re-apply throughout the day; and I'm not at all daring with my choice of colours either! I very rarely wear a lipstick, often opting for a safe gloss, or even just a slick of tinted balm. So to ease me into the world of lipsticks, I have been on the look out for the perfect nude/pink 'your lips but better' colour for a long time. I've found it difficult to find the right one, especially with my extremely fair skin; often resulting in either the colour being too dark, or the 'concealer lips' look. But now I have finally found one I think I lurve! All hail Sleek True Colour Sheen Lipstick in Barely There.
Although I'm not entirely sure this can be called 'nude', it is very close to the colour of my lips, enhancing them without the use of a bold colour. I have heard many good things about sleek lipsticks, but sleek unfortunately isn't sold in my local superdrug *sob*! So, when I came across the brand slightly further afield, I couldn't resist a gander! Although the good reviews I've heard have largely been for the brighter shades, I didn't feel quite ready for that; and 'Barely There' sounds right up my street! For the £4.99 price tag, these are such a bargain, and I would definitely, definitely recommend them. They're long lasting, hydrating, and highly pigmented; I'll certainly be purchasing more colours from the range! Maybe papaya punch next? Who knows; I may become a bold lips lover after all with sleek!

Bye for now! 

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment