Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Benefit High Beam Dupe?


So today I was in poundland and saw this, it's called "Chit Chat Highlighter" .
It reminded me of the benefit highlighters in the way that they're both a liquid formula with a brush in a glass bottle, white lid etc! 
Even without my benefit high beam with me I could tell that this was a more pinky tone in the bottle and I didn't expect it to be excellent.

However once I got home and swatched them next to each other on my hand they came out the EXACT same colour, I promise you, just look at that photo! 

Now clearly there is massive price difference- but the only flaw I can find with the 'Chit Chat Highlighter' is that the brush is a bit rubbishy, but it's good enough to get the product out and as I'm sure you know you don't use that to blend it in anyway so I don't see it as a major issue! 

I'm so so please I picked this up and I actually think its slightly more pigmented and long lasting than Benefit! So all in all I would definitely choose this over Benefit and really want to go and grab another one as I have absolutely no idea where else you can get this brand, or how long it will be in pound land. (If any of you do know please please let me know, I would really appreciate it!!) 

The only reason for the size difference of these bottles is because i have the high beam in a mini version- i believe the full size version is the same size as Chit Chat
 
Benefit top, Chit Chat below

Chit Chat left, Benefit right

No comments:

Post a Comment