Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

My May Make-Up Bag

There are a few new finds, as well as old essentials, but i thought i would share with you some of my favourite things for May, as well as giving you a little bit of information about them! Hope you enjoy!


Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Pointed Foundation Brush 
This ones a new purchase and i love, love, love, it's absolutely perfect for what i want it for- putting on my foundation, and i would really recommend it to anyone as i think it's a staple brush for every girl!

Revlon Baby Stick 
I picked this up about a month ago and have been using it non-stop since! It says 'for lips & cheeks' i prefer it for lips but do still use it on my cheeks as its a perfect on the go blush, as you don't need a brush and its so small and compact. 

Soap and Glory Solar Powder
This is an old favourite, lovely to use both colours as a bronzer or just one at a time for a contour and highlight.

Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by BarryM in Papaya and Lychee
I know spring is all about corals and bright colours and much as i have been loving Papaya i think Lychee may be my favourite! its such a lovely nudey beige and goes with almost any outfit, a new favourite i think!

Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub
I always have one of these on my bathroom shelf but until recently it had been pushed to the back and forgotten about, but having had a tidy up I have rediscovered my love of this and remembered just how good it is at leaving your lips dead-skin free and smooth as well as tasting yummy scrummy! 

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
One of my favourite smelling products of all time and an excellent moisturiser, i have the mini one for my handbag too!

Argan Oil (for my hair)
This little beauty has just become a must-have, it smoothens, adds shine and i also think has helped to strengthen my hair.
I picked up this mini from Primark for about £2.50 and now need to find somewhere that sells a bigger version!

St. Moriz Self Tanning Mist in Medium
I am a complete self-tanning newbie and as i have only used this once (on many recommendations) i think a few small streaks on my legs are down to my lack of experience rather than this product, but i will keep you updated and do some fake tan product reviews if you'd like?

Posie Tint by Benefit
I have loved this product a long time and for spring/summer it's especially good as a 'my lips but better' (much, much better tehe) it's also one of those rare lip and cheek tints that i actually use and like for both! dan dan dahhh! Well done Benefit! 

Vanillary Solid Perfume from Lush
I love the smell it's perfect for daytime and not too overpowering or sickly sweet. Lush also makes a spray version but i like this for my make-up bag as i know it won't leak or smash, it's also much cheaper, what a bonus!

Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash
In my opinion exactly what it says on the tin (or tube in this case). I have been using this every morning and it's so calming on my skin and adds just the right amount of moisture without causing grease or breakouts, i loves it! Probably the best morning face-wash i have ever used and i would highly recommend this for ALL skin types. 

I hope you've enjoyed a little snoop into some of my spring make-up bag staples, personally i love a nosey into someone else's!

Full reviews to follow on a few of these (any particular requests?), so keep an eye out!
Bye for now! x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment