Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Topshop Cream Blush

Okay, so the Topshop cream blush is quite a well-liked raved about product online in the bloggingy youtubey world and I have been wanting one for ages and today I finaaalllllyyy got one, yay!
The packaging is quite cute, the standard Topshop white with black polka dots but nothing too special and I can see it getting covered in foundation/ other makeup dirt in my makeup bag.

Unfortunately my webcam does not take a good photo so I will link it on the Topshop website below if you would like to see....

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2256969&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208568&parent_categoryId=208495&pageSize=20

I bought the colour "head over heels" which is a really lovely corally pink colour, it definitely does have orange tones in it but is nowhere near as orange as it appears in the top 2 photos on the Topshop website- even they don't have amazing lighting clearly! This colour will be really nice for spring and summer i think so hurry up warm weather!

It is a cream blush but when applied turns to powder which is something I've not found in any other blusher (high street or otherwise) but i really like so if anyone knows any other brands with this formula please comment below!

For six quid I think this is really reasonable although we will have to see how long it lasts! I'm hoping a long time as because its very pigmented you really don't need to use much to get a light healthy glow which is what I like.

Has anyone tried this or knows a better high street blush? Comment if you do!

Bye bye for now! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment