Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hey!
I recently purchased the MUA Undressed eyeshadow palette after hearing that it was a good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette; something I've always wanted but at £36 could never bring myself to buy! However at £3 (reduced from £4 in Superdrug), the MUA palette was definitely something I had to try!

There are 12 colours, ranging from neutrals and golds to greys and blacks, in both shimmers and mattes, making it the perfect day to night palette with a choice of lots of different looks to create, making it very versatile with the choice of a nude or a smokey eye; it means it is also great for travelling if you only want to take one palette but still want options. The colours are quite pigmented, but from pictures I have seen, I don't think they are as pigmented as Urban Decay Naked; however, you get what you pay for, and in this case I think it is still a great alternative, and amazing value for money. The colours are really blend-able, and you even get a step by step guide on the back on how to create some looks and what colours go well together, which I thought was a really nice touch for people like me who need all the help they can get when it comes to eyeshadow application!

I would definitely recommend this palette as I think it us a great make up bag staple to have, and the quality is amazing for the price you pay!

If you have any questions please leave a comment!
Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment